Thursday 8 March 2012

EVENT: EXPO 2012 Celebrating Entrepreneurial Women

To celebrate INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY Networking Entrepreneurial Women@Glam (NEW) are holding an EXPO, showcasing a selection of work by women, with demos, talks, workshops and other events available. Stands will be open between 11am and 4pm situated in The Basement, Student's Union, University of Glamorgan, Main (Treforest) Campus, Near Pontypridd, CF37 1DL FREE ENTRY.

CHILICHIC JEWELLERY will have a selection of handmade designs available at the event along with some gift sets perfect for Mother's Day.

I'm looking forward to meeting new makers and it will be my first visit to The University. I hope some familiar faces will be there and anyone coming along please stop to say 'hello!'. I hope to use the day to also get feedback on offering workshops and what people may be looking for. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment