Tuesday 28 May 2013

LIFESTYLE COURSE - MORE LEARNER'S WORK, SHOWCASING THE JEWELLERY AND CONGRATULATIONS!

The learners have been very busy lately, pushing their skills to produce some excellent finished designs.

Tracey
Sandra

Lyn
 Inspired by another maker, the lovely Jane Riddiford, the students asked to learn how to make wire wrapped rings last week. These first attempts are fantastic and they have managed to make the designs in their own individual styles.

Julie

Steph

Tracy
Carolyn
Lyn is a talented beader and she showed me how to make this lovely peyote stitch ring. It's a technique I've never tried and thanks to Lyn, I now feel ready to have a  go!
 Some of the ladies from the lifestyle course and previous, accredited course joined me at a local fair last week, showcasing their work and making sales :) A lovely day was had by all and I was blown away by the quality of their work.
From left: Steph, Sue, Lyn & Julie  
Shown here is a selection of the beautiful work of Sue who specializes in occasion jewellery and even makes stunning wedding gowns!
A selection of work

Finally, congratulations to all 10 students from the accredited course wh received their certificates last week. I am so very proud of them (and me!) for all their hard work.
WELL DONE GUYS XXXXXXXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment